These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Ashwatthama Homes accessible at https://ashwatthamahomes.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ashwatthama Homes and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ashwatthama Homes may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Ashwatthama Homes a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Ashwatthama Homes reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ashwatthama Homes express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
The company collects data which is valuable and specific for a customer. As an agent we are providing assistance to Rent, Sale or Buy a flat. Our website makes easy for a customer to search a flat, therefore a customer must satisfy with owner or agent about the flat before Selling, Buying and going for Rent.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ashwatthama Homes, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ashwatthama Homes, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ashwatthama Homes from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Ashwatthama Homes is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Ashwatthama Homes is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ashwatthama Homes and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.
- Company shall make its best endeavors to host information and display results for each Unit uploaded by you during the Term within the given Slot. However, Company shall not be liable and does not guarantee or commit any of the following to you:
- Any minimum number of Leads generated as a result of subscription
- Company has a software to track the total number of Units hosted on its Platform and the total visibility generated for a Unit. Company uses this pre existing preferences for listing with or without the application of any Filters.
- While uploading the listings on the website, you need to confirm that you will comply with all applicable laws. Further you hereby confirm that you have all the rights to upload the listing and / or content posted on the site and it’s not in violation of any of the laws as may be applicable at that time.
Refund and Cancellation
- The package shall only be for a given time duration without providing for any gap in between. Therefore, no cancellation/termination is allowed once the package has been activated
- In case the package is not activated within one month of receipt of payment either due to a request by the customer or due to any delay on the part of customer, the order shall be treated as cancelled and the Company shall not be required to refund the payment against such package.
- Once the package has gone live on the company website, the customer cannot ask for cancellation and no refund shall be processed against such cancellation
- Refund, if any, will be at the sole discretion of the Company only. The decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
Ashwatthama House’s website is only an intermediary offering its platform to facilitate the communication between Seller/Owner/Agent and Customer/Buyer and is not be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Seller Owner/ Agent and the Customer/Buyer. Ashwatthama House’s each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Ashwatthama House’s is only communicating the offers and not selling or rendering any of those products or services.